About The Authors
Ryan Tischer, CCIE #11459
rytische [at] cisco.com
· Cisco Data Center Architect – Joined Cisco 2005
· Focus on Customer Data Center Architectures, Network Programmability (SDN), Cloud Enablement and ITSM
· Ryan has 18 years of experience in networking.
· Ryan focuses on Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Nexus 9k Fabric Based infrastructures.
· Holds a Masters Degree in Network Engineering from Depaul University and a CCIE
jason [at] staffin.org
· Data Center Solution Architect - Netech - Cisco Partner
· Focused on Datacenter solutions including Cisco ACI, Cisco UCS, VMware and NetApp Storage
· 12 Years experience working with networking virtualization and storage
· Building ACI momentum with Customers and Developing professional services delivery to support them
· Holds VMware VCAP-DCA and VCAP-DCD
Views expressed on this site are my own and not supported by any company.